Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Are you lucky ?

Are you lucky ?

nohaardma@gmail.com

Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at
www.nohaar.com

John McWilliams

> Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> Do you ?

The extant phrase, which our spammer has mauled is"

[Dirty Harry] "....you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel
lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

==--\\

john mcwilliams

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

No, we can't be.

If we were we would never have seen this posting.

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
> > Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

> No, we can't be.
>
> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
>
> Roy G

maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
topic?
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Neil Ellwood

Paul Heslop wrote:

> Roy G wrote:

k at

>> No, we can't be.
>>
>> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
>>
>> Roy G

> maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
> topic?

That is a drug I have never heard of.
--
Neil
Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

Paul Heslop

Neil Ellwood wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
>
> > Roy G wrote:

> k at
> >>
> >> No, we can't be.
> >>
> >> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
> >>
> >> Roy G

> > maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
> > topic?

> That is a drug I have never heard of.
> --
> Neil
> Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

does this count? :O)

http://content.answers.com/main/cont...olate_bar).jpg

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

[ANN] win32-thread 0.0.1 (or, do you feel lucky?) Daniel Berger Ruby 5 12-16-2004 03:21 PM
this could be your lucky day Karen Phillips Computer Support 0 09-30-2004 09:13 AM
Your lucky day doS Computer Support 3 05-30-2004 06:44 PM
i must be one lucky person bloodred900 Computer Support 1 03-01-2004 04:11 AM
I got REAL dumps. How lucky am i! nth5s MCSE 6 02-18-2004 11:54 PM

Advertisments