Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic SV-AV100 CD Please help

Panasonic SV-AV100 CD Please help

scott93727@aol.com

I bought a Panasonic SV-AV100 on ebay but it didn't come with the
software, can anyone send me a cd copy or email me the files, any help
grealty appriciated, ((E-Mail Removed))

ray

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 06:13:44 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I bought a Panasonic SV-AV100 on ebay but it didn't come with the
> software, can anyone send me a cd copy or email me the files, any help
> grealty appriciated, ((E-Mail Removed))

Check the manufacturer's web site.

David Sommers

The Panasonic SV-AV100 is a decent SD camcorder. I enjoyed mine. I sold it
on eBay with the CD that came with it. I now have the SDR-S100, which is a
nice little step up. What I can tell you is that the software that came with
the SV-AV100 was pretty useless. It didn't even work right, if I recall it
never could see the video files in the camera.

To unload the camera, I usually used a USB 2.0 card reader to move the .MOD
files off the SD card and then I renamed them to .MPG, which is what they
really are. These will play directly in any MPG media player, or can be
easily edited with one of the Womble MPG editors. I use the Womble Video
Wizard DVD version.

Bye.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...