Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Blur, Layers and Blending Modes, a Magic Mix in Photoshop, Part 1

Blur, Layers and Blending Modes, a Magic Mix in Photoshop, Part 1

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi All,

I've uploaded the first part of what looks like a four part series on a
technique I've used on and off for about 15 years (digitally) to enhance
images:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=874
or
http://tinyurl.com/2t8tlf

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Paul Furman

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've uploaded the first part of what looks like a four part series on a
> technique I've used on and off for about 15 years (digitally) to enhance
> images:
> http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=874
> or
> http://tinyurl.com/2t8tlf

Nice tutorial. I scrolled through quick in about 3 minutes & caught it
all. I like that hazy look sometimes... the soft glow.