Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Amazing camera store

Amazing camera store

Paul Heslop

Little Juice Coupe wrote:

> Or even if the other people making using of the public newsgroup likes the
> post or not. Just because 5 assholes don't like it doesn't make it spam.
>
> ljc

It's spam, and your proving yourself NOT to be an asshole how?

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul Heslop

Little Juice Coupe wrote:

> No no no Dwight. No a days anything someone doesn't like online is called
> spam. While originally spam meant un-asked for e-mail today it means
> unwanted text messages and phone calls and faxes and posts to a public board
> or newsgroup like this, telemarketer calls, junk mail in the mail box (snail
> mail here), unwanted online chat in a chatroom, you name it and it is spam.
> Hell I am spamming myself right now just touching my computer mouse.
>
> So just remember if a few don't like something, even if it is in public and
> not addressed to them directly and even if it is posted in the appropriate
> topic area and deals with the topic in question it is spam. Even if other
> people find it useful. For example the posts by Paul Heslop and Roy G are
> spam. I don't want to see the posts. It doesn't matter that this is
> basically a public bulletin board. Hell there posts were more off topic and
> spam like than the message they were bitching about like two little school
> girls.
>
> ljc

No, you're not a spammer, but you ARE a ****. Hope that clears things
up :O)

Little Juice Coupe wrote:

> And, where and when exactly did I or anyone else get shown this charter and
> was made aware of it and then signed anything or agreed to be bound by that
> charter? Never happened. There is nothing legal to enforce such a charter
> unless one is shown and reads the charter and agrees to it. I would also
> like information on the dick wadd that dreamed up the charter. Maybe
> he/she/it has some mental problems.
>
> ljc

heh

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

AZ Nomad

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:33:52 -0800, Little Juice Coupe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And, where and when exactly did I or anyone else get shown this charter and
>was made aware of it and then signed anything or agreed to be bound by that
>charter? Never happened. There is nothing legal to enforce such a charter
>unless one is shown and reads the charter and agrees to it. I would also
>like information on the dick wadd that dreamed up the charter. Maybe
>he/she/it has some mental problems.

Must there there be cops around to keep you from being an asshole?

Roy G

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> This website www.newdeals247.com has high quality items at low, low
> prices. FREE shipping too. Cameras,SD cards, tripods and other
> wonderful stuff. www.nxxxxxxx.com

Ok,

So I have no right to complain about this eejits posting to advertise his
Camera and Every Thing Shop.

That means that the owners of every camera, computer and electronic shop in
the whole bloody world is perfectly entitled to post on this group, telling
us that their goods are cheaper, better or whatever, without ever needing to
get into specifics.

If that is really what you are saying, then how or where would anyone with a
"How do I" question ever get it seen by someone who might know the answer.

I may be inaccurate with my use of the word Spam, but no less accurate than
every lens maker who describes their Zoom lens as "Macro", or anyone
non-heterosexual who calls themselves "Gay", or, or

Roy G

Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > This website www.newdeals247.com has high quality items at low, low
> > prices. FREE shipping too. Cameras,SD cards, tripods and other
> > wonderful stuff. www.nxxxxxxx.com

> Ok,
>
> So I have no right to complain about this eejits posting to advertise his
> Camera and Every Thing Shop.
>
> That means that the owners of every camera, computer and electronic shop in
> the whole bloody world is perfectly entitled to post on this group, telling
> us that their goods are cheaper, better or whatever, without ever needing to
> get into specifics.
>
> If that is really what you are saying, then how or where would anyone with a
> "How do I" question ever get it seen by someone who might know the answer.
>
> I may be inaccurate with my use of the word Spam, but no less accurate than
> every lens maker who describes their Zoom lens as "Macro", or anyone
> non-heterosexual who calls themselves "Gay", or, or
>
> Roy G

our little Juice friend has posted this objection before.
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Leonard Oglesby

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Roy G wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> This website www.newdeals247.com has high quality items at low, low
>>> prices. FREE shipping too. Cameras,SD cards, tripods and other
>>> wonderful stuff. www.nxxxxxxx.com

>> Ok,
>>
>> So I have no right to complain about this eejits posting to advertise his
>> Camera and Every Thing Shop.
>>
>> That means that the owners of every camera, computer and electronic shop in
>> the whole bloody world is perfectly entitled to post on this group, telling
>> us that their goods are cheaper, better or whatever, without ever needing to
>> get into specifics.
>>
>> If that is really what you are saying, then how or where would anyone with a
>> "How do I" question ever get it seen by someone who might know the answer.
>>
>> I may be inaccurate with my use of the word Spam, but no less accurate than
>> every lens maker who describes their Zoom lens as "Macro", or anyone
>> non-heterosexual who calls themselves "Gay", or, or
>>
>> Roy G

> our little Juice friend has posted this objection before.

It seems this OP does not understand, a post sent to any unwilling News
Group or e-mail in-box with the intent of getting a response at his
commercial enterprise is SPAM. He is by definition a SPAMMER.

He also meets the test to be labeled a TROLL. Both of his recent
postings have provoked a debate beyond the intent and purpose of this
group and are off topic.

This is not a responsible poster reporting an experience (pleasant or
not) or a reference at a reputable vendor.
So it would seem the best solution is to reward him with the Grand Order
of The KILL FILE!
Regards,
'Duck