Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Choice of inkjet paper

Choice of inkjet paper

Bill Tuthill

Mike Russell <(E-Mail Removed)-move> wrote:
>> I don't appreciate people saying that my "two summers on a dashboard" test
>> is worthless. IMO that undermines the trustworthiness of J. Clarke.

> FWIW, I think your experiment does have value. My own experience has shown
> that tests like this mean very little to people on newsgroups, since there
> is always room for argument and second guessing, which is rife here.

Well thanks. J Clarke seems to post a lot in rec.woodworking!

Forgot to mention -- dye-based Epson inks on Epson Photo paper displayed
in my workpace, which is entirely illuminated with flourescent lights,
last many years without fading.

But something about Epson and sunlight do not mix.