Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Will it break the $3,000 mark?

Re: Will it break the $3,000 mark?

Jack Torrence

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Look, Tyrone. If you haven't a clue what spam is maybe you better look it
> up. This eBay auction was posted for the sole purpose of demonstrating
> what
> a real lens sells for and why it holds it value so well.

Nope it's sole purpose was to illicit interest in your ebay listing.

> No, I don't feel singled out nor do I care if some nitwit or malcontent
> feels annoyed that I properly post important information to a discussion
> group.

Where's the important information? That you have an ebay listing to promote
is only important to yourself.

> Here's my advice to you: If you don't like reading good quality
> multipostings of great subjects that are on topic for these groups you can
> killfile me.

Where's the quality or great subject in posting a link to your ebay listing?

> And if you really think it is spam then you can play Joe Hero
> and complain to eBay and my ISP.

Done.

> No, but I'll tell you to go **** in your coffee.

How pleasant.

David Dyer-Bennet

Jack Torrence wrote:
> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Look, Tyrone. If you haven't a clue what spam is maybe you better look it
>> up. This eBay auction was posted for the sole purpose of demonstrating
>> what
>> a real lens sells for and why it holds it value so well.

> Nope it's sole purpose was to illicit interest in your ebay listing.

What makes you think that was his listing? I'm reasonably confident it
wasn't; he was using it as an example for the discussion, exactly as he
said.

`if (!p ? i++ : 0) break;' == `if (!p){ i++; break;}' ? lovecreatesbea...@gmail.com C Programming 12 04-14-2008 07:59 AM
break Wifi ? miro Wireless Networking 1 02-18-2005 12:44 AM
Perl loops should use break, not last Jeremy Morton Perl 1 01-30-2005 10:50 PM
Did today's Windows updates break wireless?? The Celtic Warrior Wireless Networking 2 07-15-2004 10:41 PM
Word wrap line break code and algorithm for c# Jason Coyne Gaijin42 ASP .Net 0 04-08-2004 07:26 PM

Advertisments