Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Paris by night - France

Paris by night - France

tom

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

John McWilliams

tom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>
> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>
> Thank's for visits and comments.

Tres bien fait. Nice job, and thanks for posting the links. Of course, I
was half expecting the notorious young woman of same name, but was
pleasantly surprised.

Is there any exposure info on your site? Could you state a bit what
speed, ISO, aperture you used?

Un <<tripod>>, non?

--
John McWilliams

tom

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:

> Tres bien fait. Nice job, and thanks for posting the links. Of course, I
> was half expecting the notorious young woman of same name, but was
> pleasantly surprised.
>
> Is there any exposure info on your site? Could you state a bit what speed,
> ISO, aperture you used?
>
> Un <<tripod>>, non?
>
> --
> John McWilliams

Thanks,

All the photographs were taken on "tripod" (? I don't kown how to write
in English),
- Nikon D200,
- 100 ISO,
- shutter speed 10 to 30 seconds,
- aperture 14 to 20,
- Sigma 70/200 f/2,8 and Sigma 18/50 f/2,8
- and Nikon Capture NX

Regards,
Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Just D

Nice photos, remind me my working trip there over 10 years ago. Is there any
way to get these pictures for my private review? It would be nice to have
this collection... Also are you having similar for Strasbourg?

Just D.

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45c7af85$0$14622$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>
> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>
> Thank's for visits and comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Rudy Benner

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45c7b900$0$31769$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> (E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Tres bien fait. Nice job, and thanks for posting the links. Of course, I
>> was half expecting the notorious young woman of same name, but was
>> pleasantly surprised.
>>
>> Is there any exposure info on your site? Could you state a bit what
>> speed, ISO, aperture you used?
>>
>> Un <<tripod>>, non?
>>
>> --
>> John McWilliams

> Thanks,
>
> All the photographs were taken on "tripod" (? I don't kown how to write
> in English),
> - Nikon D200,
> - 100 ISO,
> - shutter speed 10 to 30 seconds,
> - aperture 14 to 20,
> - Sigma 70/200 f/2,8 and Sigma 18/50 f/2,8
> - and Nikon Capture NX
>
> Regards,
> Tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
each image. EXIF

Look for it.

tom

"Rudy Benner" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed)...

> Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
> each image. EXIF
>
> Look for it.

Hello,
Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.

Regard,
Tom

Rudy Benner

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45c7bcda$0$1349$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rudy Benner" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> (E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded in
>> each image. EXIF
>>
>> Look for it.

> Hello,
> Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.
>
> Regard,
> Tom

Very nice, fantastic.

tom

"Just D" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
l%Oxh.46299$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nice photos, remind me my working trip there over 10 years ago. Is there
> any way to get these pictures for my private review? It would be nice to
> have this collection... Also are you having similar for Strasbourg?
>
> Just D.

Thanks for comment,
I don't have for Strasbourg.
It is my first series of night.
For the moment, the series is incomplete and I prefer not too much not to
diffuse these pictures. Soon perhaps. Thank you for the interest

Regard,
Tom

Just D

Actually I love not only Paris but also Strasbourg and Colmar, if you could
that one day the whole world would say you thanks!

I found a few links on the Internet, not so many, but with very nice photos.
Although all they are truncated, just a few are large but the quality is far
from good.

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...=colmar+france

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...6newwindow%3D1

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...6newwindow%3D1

http://perso.orange.fr/j.sperandio/s...e%20colmar.jpg

http://perso.orange.fr/jlf/hors/colmar.jpg

Does anybody in this newsgroup have any good photos from these cities?

Just D.

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45c7bec6$0$3041$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Just D" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> l%Oxh.46299$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Nice photos, remind me my working trip there over 10 years ago. Is there
>> any way to get these pictures for my private review? It would be nice to
>> have this collection... Also are you having similar for Strasbourg?
>>
>> Just D.

> Thanks for comment,
> I don't have for Strasbourg.
> It is my first series of night.
> For the moment, the series is incomplete and I prefer not too much not to
> diffuse these pictures. Soon perhaps. Thank you for the interest
>
> Regard,
> Tom

tom

"Rudy Benner" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed)...

> "tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45c7bcda$0$1349$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Rudy Benner" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> (E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Jalbum has provision to show the details of exposure that are embedded
>>> in each image. EXIF
>>>
>>> Look for it.

>> Hello,
>> Yes, thanks, I know but I don't want to use it.
>>
>> Regard,
>> Tom

> Very nice, fantastic.

Thanks