Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

Baroque

Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

http://photo-restore.50webs.com/

To all those interested,

Please feel free to visit my site if you have a need for my services
or just want to browse the "before and after" images.

Thanks and take care.

Baroque and Blue ~~~~~~