Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How do you view a Photoshop_Album_Starter_Edition.exe file?... on an iMac Apple Computer with the operating system OS X

How do you view a Photoshop_Album_Starter_Edition.exe file?... on an iMac Apple Computer with the operating system OS X

thesak

How do you view a Photoshop_Album_Starter_Edition.exe file?...
on an iMac Apple Computer with the operating system OS X

Ken Lucke

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
thesak <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How do you view a Photoshop_Album_Starter_Edition.exe file?...
> on an iMac Apple Computer with the operating system OS X

With Virtual PC or other emulator, or with Windows actually running
(Intel Mac) - .exe is an executable file (an "application"), NOT
something to be "viewed".

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard