Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need part for Kodak CX-4230

Need part for Kodak CX-4230

Chuck Jurgens

I have a Kodak CX-4230 digital camera. The spring that operates the lens
barrier is broken. Kodak says that parts for the 4230 are no longer
available.

The spring is about " long and slightly smaller than a pencil lead. It
attaches to the round, flat piece of plastic that covers the lens when the
camera is turned off.

Does anybody have one of these OR can someome point me to a place where I
can get one.

Thanks!

Chuck

Roy G

"Chuck Jurgens" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:F%Jwh.18216$(E-Mail Removed) hlink.net...

Hi.

Try your nearest independant Camera Repairer. They might be able to cobble
something up, but could certainly remove the Lens Eyelid, so that it won't
interfere with photo taking.

Roy G