Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Accurate focus selection.

Accurate focus selection.

Peter Jason

I have an Olympus E500 and I am using the
photobracketing with tripod and IR remote for
building photos.

I am not using flash for this, and I am using
point MF.

My question is, what is the fastest way to
select the sharpest focus from the results,
given that I take a 7-shot bracketed series
of shots?

If I enlarge the shots in Photoshop in a
tiled window and then enlarge some detail in
the photo to the pixel level, will the
sharpest pixel (or the fewer pixels per line
detail (eg telegraph wires)) give me the
fastest indication?

I have hundreds of photos to get through.

Please help.