Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Restore your data

Restore your data

xsoft02@yahoo.com

Bad CD Repair allows to copy files from bad CD or HDD.
If your text or mp3 or any other type of file is corrupted then use
Bad CD Repair to save it!

http://solidlabs.com/dvd/badcdrepairpro/

Dave Cohen

> Bad CD Repair allows to copy files from bad CD or HDD.
> If your text or mp3 or any other type of file is corrupted then use
> Bad CD Repair to save it!
>
> http://solidlabs.com/dvd/badcdrepairpro/

If I copy a bad or corrupted file, will it still be bad, corrupted, both
or neither.
OK, I know the post is by a non native speaker who probably means well,
but if isobuster won't bail you out I've little confidence beyond that.
Dave Cohen

Martin Brown

On Jan 31, 4:40 pm, Dave Cohen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Bad CD Repair allows to copy files from bad CD or HDD.
> > If your text or mp3 or any other type of file is corrupted then use
> > Bad CD Repair to save it!

> >http://solidlabs.com/dvd/badcdrepairpro/

> If I copy a bad or corrupted file, will it still be bad, corrupted, both
> or neither.
> OK, I know the post is by a non native speaker who probably means well,
> but if isobuster won't bail you out I've little confidence beyond that.
> Dave Cohen

I don't know if this other one is good or bad, but it is potentially
worth trying more than one data recovery program against damaged media
to recover your data. Sometimes one set of heuristics will recover
more than another even when the programs are roughly equal performance
in most situations. Isobuster is hard to beat.

A secondary problem is that even when physical recovery has succeeded
the file may be internally corrupt or incomplete. A single byte or
block error in a highly compressed file format like JPEG for instance
can alter all subsequent decoding.

Regards,
Martin Brown