Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > photos from D.C. Rally for Peace and Justice

photos from D.C. Rally for Peace and Justice

Bruce Lewis

We haven't had a good political flame war in here for what, a week?

My full trip writeup with all the photos is here:

http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/2007-01

On the off chance anyone wants to talk photography instead of
politics...

The only one I'd venture has artistic merit is this one:
http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/photo.h...g&d=2007-01-26

The one with Sean Penn and Caroline came out well too, but that's not
because I work well with a camera; it's because they do:
http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/photo.h...g&d=2007-01-27

George Kerby

On 1/29/07 9:21 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
"Bruce Lewis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> We haven't had a good political flame war in here for what, a week?
>
> My full trip writeup with all the photos is here:
>
> http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/2007-01
>
> On the off chance anyone wants to talk photography instead of
> politics...
>
> The only one I'd venture has artistic merit is this one:
> http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/photo.h...g&d=2007-01-26
>
> The one with Sean Penn and Caroline came out well too, but that's not
> because I work well with a camera; it's because they do:
> http://ourdoings.com/brlewis/photo.h...g&d=2007-01-27

Who cares?!?