Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Looking for Article

Looking for Article

Kenny

Hi guys, like many of you I'm getting a huge amount of
Spam Mail.

Microsoft published an article showing the picture of the
mail
we are getting and saying some warnings about it, however,
in order to show the new to my IT department I'm looking
for it but I can't find it because I don't remember when
it was issued.

If any of you can help me about this I'll appreciate it.

Kenny