Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cell Phone Camera pictures

Cell Phone Camera pictures

bam2chan@gmail.com

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
- a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
been submitted by others at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/submittedimages.

What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
influx of pictures that I hope to get.

So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Any details about the picture and your phone would
be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
out and take one and send it!

1. Take a look at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
4. Check back often for the new photos.

kc

_nemo_

On 26 Gen, 20:07, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> 1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
> 2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

Done

bam2chan@gmail.com

On Jan 26, 2:36 pm, "_nemo_" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 26 Gen, 20:07, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > 1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
> > 2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

> Done

I posted _nemo_'s picture at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
submittedimages.

Just 99 more pictures to meet my goal of 100 this week. Come on
everyone - help me out!!!