Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Anybody taken 70-306?

Anybody taken 70-306?

Rich

I'm getting ready to tak 70-306 (VB.net Windows Apps) and
am starting to feel like I've got a handle on most of
it. I've been working with a couple of different books ,
MSDN stuff, and the Microsoft Study Guide.

For those of you who have taken 70-306 and used the study
guide...is the study guide a reasonable reflection of the
exam content? Or are there other subjects areas I need
to focus on?

I'm not asking anybody to divulge any test content, if
they don't feel right about it. But I'm just trying to
get a handle on what I need to be prepared for. Any help
would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,
Rich

Jaime

I'm studying for that exam as well. Microsoft also
recommends ado.net step by step and when I think I'm ready
I am also going to do the transcended tests probably, I
heard the Microsoft study guide isn't enough.

Jeff

It's an easy test!

Jaime

Then no one would fail it, I'm sorry that our studying is
bothering you, not everyone is at the same skill level.

Ren

I am an MCSD.NET early achiever .My advise - Pls do not
take 70-306 just by reading the Microsoft study guide.It
is one of the tougher exams if you ask me .

Rich

Thanks for the input. Maybe you'd like to try answering
my original question: "are there other subjects areas I
need to focus on?"