Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ThumbsPlus: Anybody Else Having Problems With Query?

ThumbsPlus: Anybody Else Having Problems With Query?

(PeteCresswell)

When I query on a keyword, the result set is much, much larger than what I was
searching for.

Anybody been here?

Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?
--
PeteCresswell

David Dyer-Bennet

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> When I query on a keyword, the result set is much, much larger than what I was
> searching for.
>
> Anybody been here?
>
> Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?

I don't have any problems like that. Is it possible that you're
indexing random comments in the photos, and there's some stock phrase
that occurs in every photo (put in by your camera or some other
software) that includes a term in your OR-based query? Because if not,
I have no idea.

Mike Fields

"(PeteCresswell)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I query on a keyword, the result set is much, much larger than
> what I was
> searching for.
>
> Anybody been here?
>
> Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?
> --
> PeteCresswell

I don't know if it applies in this case, but one thing that
often results in very strange results when using queries is
when they encounter "nulls" -- you can get strange results
and it is not obvious where the problem is since it matches
all sorts of things.

mikey