Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD Test Kit practice test installation fails

MCSD Test Kit practice test installation fails

Mike

I am trying to install the practice test which comes with the training kit
for MCSD with 4 books. I am running PracticeTest_setup.exe. It is failing
with the message 'The Practice Test installation has been cancelled by the
user'. I didn't press cancel button or Esc key. I have tried like 5 times.
same results. Anybody else had this problem ?

Thanks