Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic DMC -TZ1: Simple mode

Panasonic DMC -TZ1: Simple mode

Digitale kodak 2006

Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!

~~NoMad~~

"Digitale kodak 2006" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
> have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
> simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!

Simple Mode is for Simple Minds. Image stabilization is too complex a
concept for Simple Minds.

Use Normal Picture Mode.

NM

Jimmy

> Simple Mode is for Simple Minds. Image stabilization is too complex a
> concept for Simple Minds.
>
> Use Normal Picture Mode.

Your full of crap.

Jimmy

"Digitale kodak 2006" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi, I have the digital camera DMC-TZ1 (Panasonic). Since two months, I
> have some troubles. The optical image stabilizer don't work in the
> simple mode. What have I did wrong? How can I solve the problem? Thanks!

Take a look at pg 47 of your manual. You need to look to see what settings
you presently have. The stabilizer will only function in Mode 1 when using
the Simple Mode is used. Take a look to see if perhaps your trying to
select Mode 2.