Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ProspectV1.3 Mach1 free demos

ProspectV1.3 Mach1 free demos

prospectvhome

Dear Group,

we at MRU have recently released the new 1.3 version of ProspectV, the
image exploration software which puts into motion (with pan, zoom,
rotation) standard 2D images by means of a control script. PV uses the
real-time 3D rendering facilities on the host computer, thus requiring
very esiguous hardware resources, including limited disk space.

Release 1.3 introduces support for sound (WAVE format) and music (Ogg
Vorbis format), on two independent channels, placeable with very
precise timing within the control script. A reworking of the software
engine has also enhanced the reliability over long periods of
continuous playback (3 days and more). The features of the previous
releases (multiple images support, looping playback, etc.) are
comprised within v1.3.

We present this software to you with two freeware demos: one is a
"Happy2007" greeting card, the second, "Outisnow!" is a concept
presentation of an Arts Festival to be held in Milan in June 2007.

This link will take you straight to the dedicated webpage:

http://www.mruproject.com/prospectv/

If you have the time, you might also give a look to the new general MRU
website for other free downloads - we put online lots of material,
including landscape animation videos, an MA Thesis experiment
replication section with full research tools and contents (including a
full UCThesis structure in LaTEX format), and information regarding our
current activity in the community.

The weblink in this case is:

http://www.mruproject.com/

We hope to see signs of your interest on the stats of our website...
or, better, we'd appreciate if you'll drop us an email with comments or
suggestions, or other requests, including many forms of PC-related
consultancy we'll give promptly and for free via email.

Thank you,

Marco Ruocco
MRU di Ruocco Marco