Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > France - Paris by night

France - Paris by night

tom

Hello,

Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night

It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm

Thank's for visits and comments.

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Mark²

tom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>
> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>
> Thank's for visits and comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Nice.
Some seem too tightly cropped, but I especially like this one:
http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Pari...oshop_site.htm

www.pbase.com/markuson

tom

"Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> a écrit dans le message
de news: 12ush.46101$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Nice.

Thanks Mark²

> Some seem too tightly cropped, but I especially like this one:
> http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Pari...oshop_site.htm
>
> --
> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
> www.pbase.com/markuson

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <45b26bb7$0$311$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>
> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>
> Thank's for visits and comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Nice!

Did you have to blend multiple exposures to get such even lighting or is
Paris very skillfully illuminated?

tom

"Kevin McMurtrie" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)->
> Nice!
>
> Did you have to blend multiple exposures to get such even lighting or is
> Paris very skillfully illuminated?

Thank you very much.

Each photograph is the result of only one photograph with a treatment under
Nikon Capture NX. After a few months of use, I discovered a succession of
special treatments to arrive at this result.

And the lights of Paris are there also for something

Regards,

Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr
(enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Celcius

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45b26bb7$0$311$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>
> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>
> Thank's for visits and comments.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom
> http://tomcuss.free.fr
> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)

Tom,
Très beau!
Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time
Thanks for sharing with us.
Marcel

Levi Tate

Technique = tripod & no wine maybe??

"Celcius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eovmmk$thl$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45b26bb7$0$311$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> Some news pictures in my web : Paris by night
>>
>> It's here : http://tomcuss.free.fr/webphoto/Paris_La_Nuit/index.htm
>>
>> Thank's for visits and comments.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tom
>> http://tomcuss.free.fr
>> (enlever nopub pour m'écrire)
>>

> Tom,
> Très beau!
> Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
> I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
> again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time
> Thanks for sharing with us.
> Marcel

tom

"Celcius" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
eovmmk$thl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tom,
> Très beau!

Thanks

> Please tell us something about your approach: camera, lens, settings, etc.
> I go often to Paris (I was there for 2 weeks last September and I am going
> again in Sept. 2007). I would like to try my hand at this next time
> Thanks for sharing with us.
> Marcel

All the photographs were taken on "photo foot" (? I don't kown how to write
in English),
- D200,
- 100ISO,
- shutter speed 10 to 30 seconds,
- aperture 14 to 20,
- Sigma 70/200 f/2,8 and Sigma 18/50 f/2,8
- and Nikon Capture NX

Regards,
Tom
http://tomcuss.free.fr