Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > best wallpapers

best wallpapers

biso911@gmail.com

for cellphones AND
if you are interested in ringtones? i mean the best and newest
i got a site for you

ringtones.9999mb.com

i think it rocks unlike its address,
it has tv themes like BBC soundtrack- National geographic channel ST -
and other ringtones to all favourite artists

PLUS

the owner leaves his number so u can txt him and request

i requested friends st in mp3 and i got it via email !! and the
ringtones was so original, and then he published it on his site

best ringtone on that site , i think its the new avril song keep
holding on

Ken Lucke

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
<"(E-Mail Removed)"> wrote:

> for cellphones AND

<snip>

Perhaps the next time you spam for your own site [professionally done
and hosted, of course, on a free web hosting site], pretending it's one
you found and that you're just spreading the word because you're such a
kindhearted and generous person (gee, THERE'S a new technique, huh?),
you'll learn some techniques such as spell checking, grammar checking,
using complete sentences (including periods at the end of them to
signify their completion), proper use of the apostrophe character,
whether to put a space before or after a comma, actually spelling words
such as "you" instead of using one-letter contractions such as "u", and
the use of that little key on both ends of your keyboard marked
"Shift".

[yeah, I know, the damn spammer won't ever read this, as they never
read the groups that they spam, but it was fun to vent anyway]

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard