Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon D70 Picture Count

Nikon D70 Picture Count

Jimbobean

Is there a way to retrieve the number of pictures I have taken with my Nikon
D70 Camera?
I've seen a few for sale with the actual picture count included with the ad.
Thanks!
~J

Richard H.

Jimbobean wrote:
> Is there a way to retrieve the number of pictures I have taken with my Nikon
> D70 Camera?
> I've seen a few for sale with the actual picture count included with the ad.

There are a couple solutions here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...4ce4485ab7707a

Bill Gillespie

Try this, works very well:
http://www.gogebic-pc.com/shutter/

--
Bill Gillespie
Western Canada

Jimbobean wrote:
> Is there a way to retrieve the number of pictures I have taken with my Nikon
> D70 Camera?
> I've seen a few for sale with the actual picture count included with the ad.
> Thanks!
> ~J

AK

Out of curiousity - what difference does it make?

It must take 10's of thousands presumably to do any mechanical damage to
the mirror. I assume the sensor is unaffected by use?

Alan