Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > UFO Over Ste-Anne de Bellevue

Reply
Thread Tools

UFO Over Ste-Anne de Bellevue

 
 
www.seph.ca
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-15-2007
http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo

Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

Seph

ty to my ufo supplier.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Paul Bartram
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-15-2007

"www.seph.ca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !


Yup, still there. So is the dog...

Paul


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
hoover
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-15-2007
that dog's got the runs

"Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
news:45abf828$0$16553$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>
> "www.seph.ca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

>
> Yup, still there. So is the dog...
>
> Paul
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Not Disclosed
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2007
www.seph.ca wrote:
> http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
>
> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
>
> Seph
>
> ty to my ufo supplier.
>
>

Isn't Ste-Anne de Bellevue the town where the big Mental Hospital is
located?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rich
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2007

www.seph.ca wrote:
> http://3d.seph.ca/#ufo
>
> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !
>
> Seph
>
> ty to my ufo supplier.


Well, somewhere named Bellevue anyway...

 
Reply With Quote
 
www.seph.ca
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2007
that dog has more good spirit in his turds then you'll encounter in your
lifetime.

~S~


"hoover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c6Tqh.128786$(E-Mail Removed)...
> that dog's got the runs
>
> "Paul Bartram" <p.bartram AT OR NEAR optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> news:45abf828$0$16553$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>>
>> "www.seph.ca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>>
>>> Its visible up over the ste-anne storefront !

>>
>> Yup, still there. So is the dog...
>>
>> Paul
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: UFO over Slave Lake (PeteCresswell) Digital Photography 2 03-14-2011 08:39 PM
Re: UFO over Slave Lake Bigguy Digital Photography 0 03-14-2011 06:11 PM
Re: UFO over Slave Lake Rich Digital Photography 1 03-14-2011 05:04 PM
VOIP over VPN over TCP over WAP over 3G Theo Markettos UK VOIP 2 02-14-2008 03:27 PM
UFO Over Ste-Anne De Bellevue www.seph.ca Digital Photography 24 01-26-2007 08:24 PM



Advertisments