Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How to write Online Exam (MCSD)

How to write Online Exam (MCSD)

Raju.P

Hi, I want to write online Exam for MCSD.
pls provide me the details soon.
thank U

John Doe

People who ask dumb questions should be banned from
taking any exams... or from breeding for that manner.

Man - why do I even bother.

Kline Sphere

>People who ask dumb questions should be banned from
>taking any exams... or from breeding for that manner.
>
>Man - why do I even bother.

lol!

Jay Walters

I was just mad. - Besides I spelt matter wrong.. manner??
Doh!

(used John Doe in case I got flamed)

I just don't understand how would be developers can be
so... so... stupid. You can just look at the message and
tell that this person is probably waiting for Bill Gates
himself to email him back with the URL for online exams..

Kline Sphere

>I just don't understand how would be developers can be
>so... so... stupid.

I don't understand why any company would employ them, but apparently
some so do get employed.

Jay Walters

That's why I stay with consulting companies. I can't deal
with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
crayons.

someone

Hi,

Here's the list you may find useful.

1) MCSD for Microsoft .NET Certification Requirements

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...equirementsdot
net.asp

2) Sample Course Modules
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/t...amples/develop
er.asp

3) New Exam Question Types and Testlet Exam Format
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...olicies/innova
tions.asp

Downloadable stuff is the most important thing I suppose
as it gives you the clear idea as to how the exam is
really going to be.

Kline Sphere

>I can't deal
>with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
>crayons.

lol!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

"Kline Sphere" <T> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I can't deal
> >with developers who code like a 5 year old kid with
> >crayons.

> lol!

Yes, my five-year-old twin sons often laugh out loud when the have crayons.

That's usually because they don't have paper at the time and my wife is
chasing them through the house.

Come to think of it, it IS kind of like writing software.

--
Fris "EXIT DO" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Cenk Butunley

Take a pen and paper and start writing with
O,N,L,I,N,E then leave some space and continue with
E,X,A,M.

This is how to write online exam. Hope it helps

news:108201c38c47$166fd3e0$(E-Mail Removed)...