Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > December Infrared Photography competition winner and finalists

December Infrared Photography competition winner and finalists

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi All,

The winner and finalists of the December MaxMax.com infrared photography
competition are up on DIMi:
<http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=835>

We are using a new way to show the finalists for the competitions.
Feedback welcome.

Congratulations to Dan Newcomb and to all the others who came so close.
Dan wins a special IR filter and goes into consideration to win the
camera conversion. Dan used a Nikon D70 camera.

Get your entries in for the January infrared competition, and for the
other competitions:
<http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php>

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

HarryO50

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The winner and finalists of the December MaxMax.com infrared photography
> competition are up on DIMi:
> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=835>
>
> We are using a new way to show the finalists for the competitions.
> Feedback welcome.
>
> Congratulations to Dan Newcomb and to all the others who came so close.
> Dan wins a special IR filter and goes into consideration to win the
> camera conversion. Dan used a Nikon D70 camera.
>
> Get your entries in for the January infrared competition, and for the
> other competitions:
> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/competitions.php>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne J. Cosshall
> Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
> Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
> Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
> http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
> Co-moderator, Yahoo Canon-350D list
> Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
> Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

Wayne,

I've got to start fiddling around with IR photography again..I've got
the filters and the lenses...it's just a matter of fiddling with it.

Congrats again on updating your site!! It's great and super to visit.

Harry Flaxman

Applications Engineer (retired)

Wayne J. Cosshall

HarryO50 wrote:

> Wayne,
>
> I've got to start fiddling around with IR photography again..I've got
> the filters and the lenses...it's just a matter of fiddling with it.
>
> Congrats again on updating your site!! It's great and super to visit.
>
> Harry Flaxman
>
> Applications Engineer (retired)

Hi Harry,

Thanks again for all the support.