Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > sonic record dvd problem

sonic record dvd problem

nickdavis

I am trying to burn a dvd (USING the Data Disc function)but are having
problems. A message pops up on the screen telling me has there has been a
problem and that I should change the dvd. I have tried three different dvds
with no success. The last time I used the computer with this burning
software I had no problems. Any ideas where to start in resolving this
problem?

Using SONIC RECORD NO VERSION 7