Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photo recovery service

Photo recovery service

Walter

We are able to recover your pictures and other digital data from any
digital card using various recovery techniques. If you require recovery
service do not hesitate to contact us at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Bill Funk

On 7 Jan 2007 22:12:04 -0800, "Walter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>We are able to recover your pictures and other digital data from any
>digital card using various recovery techniques. If you require recovery
>service do not hesitate to contact us at (E-Mail Removed).

Do you mean you *charge* for using free recovery apps?
And you have a *gmail* addy?

--
Hillary Clinton was sworn
into the Senate Thursday