Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > My best 300/4 IS photo (D60)

My best 300/4 IS photo (D60)

ForrestPhoto@gmail.com

http://forrestcroce.com/Photos/Lesli...gbirdMoth.html

Have to admit - having IS didn't help all that much here. I'd been
shooting into deeper shadows at close range when I heard my name and
saw this. It was really a Hail Mary shot - I got two exposures before
the thing flew off. In manual focus, on a D60 ... and, somehow, this
one came out perfectly.