Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > hawk

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

>> http://www.posted-online.com [featured picture]
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> I'm pretty sure I set the exposure manually, though.
>>
>> And yes, I'm using the 30D ...

>You probably could confirm the exposure setting by looking at the exif
>data in the original image.

Ah, indeed. For those who have requested it, I've copied the original
exif data to the file on http://www.posted-online.com .

Some of the exif data is now wrong (because I cropped the image) but
the exposure information is there.

Enjoy.

-Joel

Steve Dell

I live in Tucson and have been to this wonderful museum many times. I always
go to the raptor free-flight.

They will go twice daily until April 16th.