Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Study Materials

Study Materials

Jaime

I'm sorry to be so blunt. But I am sick of people asking
for free study materials, books, etc. None of us on here
are rich, it's not like we enjoy spending our hard earned
money on the books and other study materials, but we do
because this is a goal we are trying to reach. If being a
MCSD means so much to you maybe you should make the
sacrifices we have and buy study materials instead of
other things.

Kline Sphere

>I'm sorry to be so blunt. But I am sick of people asking
>for free study materials, books, etc. None of us on here
>are rich, it's not like we enjoy spending our hard earned
>money on the books and other study materials, but we do
>because this is a goal we are trying to reach. If being a
>MCSD means so much to you maybe you should make the
>sacrifices we have and buy study materials instead of
>other things.

Very true.

What I don't understand is why people don't just use the msdn. After
all the these exams are not hard, and the msdn has a wealth of
knowledge.

Leigh Kendall

Or at least grow up and fork out a few bucks (read invest) for quality third
party books.

Leigh

"Kline Sphere" <T> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I'm sorry to be so blunt. But I am sick of people asking
> >for free study materials, books, etc. None of us on here
> >are rich, it's not like we enjoy spending our hard earned
> >money on the books and other study materials, but we do
> >because this is a goal we are trying to reach. If being a
> >MCSD means so much to you maybe you should make the
> >sacrifices we have and buy study materials instead of
> >other things.

> Very true.
>
> What I don't understand is why people don't just use the msdn. After
> all the these exams are not hard, and the msdn has a wealth of
> knowledge.

Kline Sphere

>Or at least grow up and fork out a few bucks (read invest) for quality third
>party books.

Those people would be too tight fisted to do that. In any case, I
don't believe they have the ability to read...

Leigh Kendall

Apparently they can read well enough to somehow find this place... <g>

"Kline Sphere" <T> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Or at least grow up and fork out a few bucks (read invest) for quality

third
> >party books.

> Those people would be too tight fisted to do that. In any case, I
> don't believe they have the ability to read...

Jaime

I'm glad everyone agrees with me on this, lol

Jaime

That is probably luck more than anything

Kline Sphere

>Apparently they can read well enough to somehow find this place... <g>

Nah, someone drew 'em a map (or at least a picture!).