Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II

Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II

quess who

Has anyone used a Digi-Slave L-Ring Ultra II for macro photography of
flowers? I have a Pentax K100d with a 50mm Macro and want to use this
unit as a continuous light source for very small flowers and extreme
closeups of the flowers. Is this a good unit or is there something
better?