Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > watermarking with Digimarc and other watermark software

watermarking with Digimarc and other watermark software

JC Dill

I'm looking for feedback from people who use Digimarc
<http://www.digimarc.com/>, AiS Watermark
<http://www.watermarker.com/watermark-protector/>, or any other
specialized watermarking software.

I'm particularly interested in testing MarcSpider, a Digimarc tracking
feature which is only available if you have the professional level
account. If you use Digimarc I'd like your permission to copy one of
your protected images from your public website, edit it in various
ways (similar to how I expect people might edit my photos if they
wanted to use them without permission) and put it in a few sites to
see if MarcSpider finds these copies.

jc

~ Eileen Morgan of The Mare's Nest, PA