Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Transcender value (Informal Poll)

Transcender value (Informal Poll)

Fred Zimmerman

Among those of you who have paid for, and used
Transcender materials to pass MCSD exams what
do you think of them?

***** (Fabulous, Must Have)
**** (Great, Well worth the $)
*** (Very Good, Good value but NOT mandatory for exam
success)
** (OK, toss up as to whether worth buying)
* (Don't bother)
-* (Another software rip-off)

Comments: _____________________________________________

(Extraneous comments are very valuable to my determination
of purchase of these materials; as well it can help lots
of other potential MCSD exam takers.)

Fred Z

emg

If you do a search, you will find this is a pretty common question on this
board. You will get a variety of answers. I go with 4 stars - - you can of
course, pass without it but I found it very valuable in both improving my
understanding and saving time. The primary value of the Transcender is that
in addition to providing questions of sufficient complexity, the answers
include essays on why the right answer is right, and why the wrong answers
are wrong.

There will probably be an immediate and scornful response from a particular
poster who claims only a moron needs anything more than a quick look at the
MSDN library to pass all the exams. You might try one exam without it and
see how well you fare. . .

"Fred Zimmerman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09c101c388dd$37578b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Among those of you who have paid for, and used
> Transcender materials to pass MCSD exams what
> do you think of them?
>
> ***** (Fabulous, Must Have)
> **** (Great, Well worth the $)
> *** (Very Good, Good value but NOT mandatory for exam
> success)
> ** (OK, toss up as to whether worth buying)
> * (Don't bother)
> -* (Another software rip-off)
>
> Comments: _____________________________________________
>
> (Extraneous comments are very valuable to my determination
> of purchase of these materials; as well it can help lots
> of other potential MCSD exam takers.)
>
> Fred Z

Tina

Yes, I agree.
I think the explanation for each question is very detailed
and it does help me understand the topic more.

If you don't want to spend the money to purchase the
trancender exam, try www.braindumps.com. They are good.
A lot of the questions they have there are "identical" to
the real exam.

Fred Zimmerman

Tina,

Do the BrainDumps exam packages contain answer summaries,
like Transcender does? Someone told me that Transcender
have extensive reviews of each exam answer including
knowledge (book, online) resources directly related to
that answer/solution?

Thanks,

Fred Z

Leigh Kendall

For a good dump check out this site:

http://metamucil.com

"Tina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01a501c3896f$5643e090$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, I agree.
> I think the explanation for each question is very detailed
> and it does help me understand the topic more.
>
> If you don't want to spend the money to purchase the
> trancender exam, try www.braindumps.com. They are good.
> A lot of the questions they have there are "identical" to
> the real exam.

Jaime

The braindumps are the actual test questions, it's
cheating.

Eric Engler

>For a good dump check out this site:
>
>http://metamucil.com

This might make it hard to sit through the test

Tina

I haven't done any exam yet, and I only heard that the
questions are "identical" to the real exam questions.

Some people actually memorised those questions, but still
failed the exam.

Even though ppl told me the braindumps questions are good,
I am still very sceptical abt it. Wouldn't it make more
sense for Microsoft to have a "LARGER" exam questions
pool, instead of < 200 questions, and it will be easy for
ppl to cheat.