Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > failed 70-300

failed 70-300

robert

Hi,

Very regretly I failed 70-300 exam today.

The test had three study case(the total exam is about 120
mintus), not like somebody ever wrote in the newgroup 4
case x 45 mintus. I know some specificant .net Design
experience is needed to pass the exam. Maybe I should do
some similiar test practice like Exam cram or Transcender
before my next try, Can somebody give me advice about
that? what is the price and is there any discount?

Thanks,

Robert

Marc M

Sorry to hear that.
Here is what you need to do.
1- Reschedule the exam for next week
2- Review your study material
3- When you sit for the exam
- Take your time to read the case study well.
- Take note about assumptions & recommendations
- Remember that the solution is Microsoft
- Remember that most of the answers are in the study case

Good luck

robert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Very regretly I failed 70-300 exam today.
>
> The test had three study case(the total exam is about 120
> mintus), not like somebody ever wrote in the newgroup 4
> case x 45 mintus. I know some specificant .net Design
> experience is needed to pass the exam. Maybe I should do
> some similiar test practice like Exam cram or Transcender
> before my next try, Can somebody give me advice about
> that? what is the price and is there any discount?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

HI MAN ROBERT COOL IT. There always another chance. Just
never give up for you will succeed. I did the 70-300 as
a free exam given through a voucher and god willing i
passed. I reffered to the brain dumps before sitting for
the exam. So what i would advice you to do is to go to
the www.braindumps.com site and get the dumps and start
practising. ok . See you man and take care.

Teddi Easlon

I too failed the exam the first time I passed it. It is
so frustrating because MS doesn't give you any clues as to
what went wrong. I retook it and passed.

I figured out that my main problem was that I was trying
to go with the new technology. For example there was a
question about which technologies to buy on one of the
case studies. The options included SQL Server 2000. I of
course selected it. However, in the case study the
finance manager explicitly stated that cost was an issue
and the app was already running on SQL Server 7. I know I
answered this questions one. If I had been more careful
about trusting the interviews I would not have selected
SQL Server 2000.

When I ready a case study a make notes into groups. I
write down current System notes, envisioned system notes
and make lists of any roles that should have special
access. I also make notes of any process orders. I
realize the information is in the case study, but the
process of writing it down helps me to slow down and focus
my attention.

I hope this helps.

Teddi