Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > THE 20D REALLY STANDS OUT !

THE 20D REALLY STANDS OUT !

pboud

Frank ess wrote:
> timeOday wrote:
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>> Dare to be different with the 20D!
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72185473
>>>

>> I like your pictures, but why do you put everything in terms of a
>> blurb for your camera? You would get similarly good results with any
>> number of different cameras. I'm not accusing you of being a shill,
>> it's just a question.

> Why is the answer important to you?
>
> I ask because if no one replies to Brett's answer to you, I won't see
> it, and I wonder why anyone is interested in anything about Brett other
> than the (sometimes) excellent pictures he shows.

That pic screams "I gotta be me!!"..

P.

timeOday

Frank ess wrote:
> timeOday wrote:
>
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>
>>> Dare to be different with the 20D!
>>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72185473
>>>

>> I like your pictures, but why do you put everything in terms of a
>> blurb for your camera? You would get similarly good results with any
>> number of different cameras. I'm not accusing you of being a shill,
>> it's just a question.

> Why is the answer important to you?

Why do you care why I care what Annika1980 thinks

I just find it a little odd to give so much credit to the camera, since
it is IMHO misplaced. And yet he's not just a techno-fetishist, since
he has a new batch of nice photos to show off nearly every day.

Frank ess

timeOday wrote:
> Frank ess wrote:
>> timeOday wrote:

>>> I like your pictures, but why do you put everything in terms of a
>>> blurb for your camera? You would get similarly good results with
>>> any number of different cameras. I'm not accusing you of being a
>>> shill, it's just a question.

>> Why is the answer important to you?

> Why do you care why I care what Annika1980 thinks

"I ask because if no one replies to Brett's answer to you, I won't see
it, and I wonder why anyone is interested in anything about Brett
other than the (sometimes) excellent pictures he shows."

Perhaps if I repeat it you will read it Or at least pretend you did.:
"I ask because if no one replies to Brett's answer to you, I won't see
it, and I wonder why anyone is interested in anything about Brett
other than the (sometimes) excellent pictures he shows."

> I just find it a little odd to give so much credit to the camera,
> since it is IMHO misplaced. And yet he's not just a
> techno-fetishist, since he has a new batch of nice photos to show
> off
> nearly every day.

So, your answer to "Why is the answer important to you?" is ... ?

--
Frank ess

Jer

timeOday wrote:
> Frank ess wrote:
>> timeOday wrote:

>>> I like your pictures, but why do you put everything in terms of a
>>> blurb for your camera? You would get similarly good results with any
>>> number of different cameras. I'm not accusing you of being a shill,
>>> it's just a question.

>> Why is the answer important to you?

> Why do you care why I care what Annika1980 thinks
>
> I just find it a little odd to give so much credit to the camera, since
> it is IMHO misplaced. And yet he's not just a techno-fetishist, since
> he has a new batch of nice photos to show off nearly every day.

Whazza madda, didja wake up in a wet spot this morning?

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'