Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Seeking advice from employed MCSDs

Seeking advice from employed MCSDs

Rana Ian

Hi,

Would any employed MCSDs be willing to spare 5 minutes
for some questions via email? If so, feel free to leave
you email address in this thread, or contact me at

many thanks in advance,

Rana

mna

I am a MCSD.
mna
"Rana Ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:101001c387ea$10149ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Would any employed MCSDs be willing to spare 5 minutes
> for some questions via email? If so, feel free to leave
> you email address in this thread, or contact me at
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> many thanks in advance,
>
> Rana

Jim Parker

Why not ask the questions right here?
This sounds like nothing more than a way to get email addresses.

JD.

"Rana Ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:101001c387ea$10149ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Would any employed MCSDs be willing to spare 5 minutes
> for some questions via email? If so, feel free to leave
> you email address in this thread, or contact me at
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> many thanks in advance,
>
> Rana

Jaime

sounds that way to me too

If you are (or planning to be) certified and are basically wanting advise on
how to seek employment, then search though business magazines or Microsoft's
Partner web pages. I think it's safe to say that any company which
advertises itself as a Microsoft Partner would would place more value on a
MCSD or MSAD certification.

"Rana Ian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:101001c387ea$10149ff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Would any employed MCSDs be willing to spare 5 minutes
> for some questions via email? If so, feel free to leave
> you email address in this thread, or contact me at
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> many thanks in advance,
>
> Rana

Kline Sphere