Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Just to say Thank You!

Just to say Thank You!

RiceHigh

My (Pentax DSLR) Photo Blog is just one-month old today, since it was
launched on Nov. 26. I'm quite surprised in the (huge) number of people
visited and how hot the participation have been for all those comments
and emails I have received.

Just to say thank you and I just wish to tell also I shall continue my
efforts in the near future!

RiceHigh
http://ricehigh.blogspot.com

Stan de SD

"RiceHigh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> My (Pentax DSLR) Photo Blog is just one-month old today, since it was
> launched on Nov. 26. I'm quite surprised in the (huge) number of people
> visited and how hot the participation have been for all those comments
> and emails I have received.
>
> Just to say thank you and I just wish to tell also I shall continue my
> efforts in the near future!
>
> RiceHigh
> http://ricehigh.blogspot.com

Sounds like a shamless plug - but we'll check it out anyway. :O)