Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Macromedia Flash

Macromedia Flash

michelle65

I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

Bob Williams

michelle65 wrote:
> I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
> package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
> to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

Macromedia was purchased by Adobe in 2005.
Adobe released Adobe Flash and offers a free download for its Flash Reader.
See:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash
Bob Williams

Ron Hunter

michelle65 wrote:
> I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
> package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
> to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

Macromedia sold the program to Adobe. Go to the Adobe site
(www.adobe.com) where you can download and install the program. It is free.

How do you install Macromedia Flash into Firefox 1.5.0.1? Z Firefox 2 02-20-2006 06:03 AM
Script disruption with Macromedia Flash HellPope Huey Firefox 4 08-16-2005 07:42 PM
Macromedia Flash RogerB Firefox 1 04-22-2005 08:07 PM
Macromedia Flash not working right. Shorty Firefox 6 10-25-2004 03:18 AM
Macromedia Flash Player Plugin problem with Intel Demo pd Firefox 1 02-09-2004 08:43 AM

Advertisments