Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adapter for reading a xD card in a sD slot?

Adapter for reading a xD card in a sD slot?

phuile

I have a DVD recorder/player with an sD slot. I'd like to know how I
can read an xD card (used in my Fuji camera) using this slot. Is there
an adapter that I can buy so that I can read the xD card using the sD
slot?

Failing that, I would think that the other option is connect the Fuji
camera up to the DV-in in the DVD machine. This would call for a USB to
DV conversion. Is there such thing? And how can I do it.?

Thanks,
Petre

irwell

On 25 Dec 2006 12:48:01 -0800, "phuile" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a DVD recorder/player with an sD slot. I'd like to know how I
>can read an xD card (used in my Fuji camera) using this slot. Is there
>an adapter that I can buy so that I can read the xD card using the sD
>slot?
>
>Failing that, I would think that the other option is connect the Fuji
>camera up to the DV-in in the DVD machine. This would call for a USB to
>DV conversion. Is there such thing? And how can I do it.?
>
>Thanks,
>Petre

Dont you have a Video Out on the Fuji camera
and a Video In on the DVD recorder/player?

If so, then this will work for you.