Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G7 - I can't copy images back to the camera

Canon G7 - I can't copy images back to the camera

m II

ray wrote:

>> Windows does not have the proper commands built in to put images
>> back into the camera. For that you need to use the supplied Canon
>> software that came on the CD bundled with your camera. That means
>> installing the camera drivers and installing Zoombrowser.

> Boy am I glad I use Linux!

Same here. The support for newer USB printers could be better, though.

mike

Bill Funk

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:50:09 -0500, THO <(E-Mail Removed).23.invalid>
wrote:

>Do visitors still fall asleep when seeing hundreds of family pictures as
>they used to with slideshows?

My wife came back from Australia/New Zealand with thousands of images.
We put about 500 of them on a DVD to take to a party, and it ran on
the host's DVD player, and several people watched them all.
Then, we put them on her PDA, and people watched them at work.
So, evidently, slide shows without narration, or music, or even fancy
transitions, are wtill watchable, if the watchers are interested.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"