Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > My/your ten or 15 best photos of 2006

My/your ten or 15 best photos of 2006

RichG

On another photo group, a guy posted his ten best photos from 2006. I
thought it was a great idea to pare one's work down to just a few shots
annually. If the selection process is followed every year..you (or your
grandkids) will have a collection of your choice of excellence over a
lifetime.

Over a long time frame, the ability to see one's progress and differing
moods and interests should be interesting. Anyhow, I couldn't get mine down
to ten, but did make it to 15.

They are posted here for your perusal. regards, Rich

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2116784...7594436399443/