Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The light of truth !!!

The light of truth !!!

man

What is life? Man's existence in this world and the creation of this
entire universe are not mere accidents or products of a fortuitous
nature. This universe, every single atom of it, manifests and leads us
to the realization of a Loving, Merciful and All-powerful Creator.
Without a Creator, nothing can exist. Every single soul knows that he
is existing and that his existence is dependent upon a Creator he knows

for sure that he cannot create himself. Therefore it is his duty to
know his master, the Creator.

Mankind: Man is a unique creature. God gave man the ability to govern
over all other creatures in this world. He is endowed with the faculty
of reason which sets him apart from all other animals. Together with
this faculty to discriminate and discern, man is given the freedom
(free-will) to choose for himself a way of life worthy of his position
or to fall lower than the lowest of all animals or creations. Man is
born pure and sinless and is given the choice to do righteous deeds or
indulge in sins.

Divine Guidance: The Creator, out of His abundant Love and Mercy for
mankind has not left us in darkness to discover the right path by trial

and error alone. Coupled with our intellectual capability to reason,
our Creator bestowed upon us Divine Guidance that outlines the
criterion for truth, knowledge, as well as the reality of our existence

in this world and the Hereafter.

Revelations: From the beginning of mankind, our Creator sent Prophets
to convey His revelation and to invite human beings to the path of true

peace and obedience to the One True God. This is Islam. This message is

conveyed towards successive generations of man through the different
prophets, all inviting mankind to the same path. However all the
earlier messages or revelations from God were distorted by people of
later generations.

As a result of this distortion, pure Revelation from our Creator was
adulterated and polluted with myths, superstitions, idol worship and
irrational philosophical ideologies. The religion of God in a sense was

lost in a plethora of religions. Human history is a testament of man's
drift between light and darkness, but God out of His abundant love for
mankind has not forsaken us.

Final Revelation: When mankind was in the depths of the Dark Ages, our
Creator sent His final Messenger, Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu
'alaihi wa sallam) to redeem humanity with the final revelation which
represents the ultimate and permanent source of guidance for the whole
world.

Criteria For Truth: The following criteria can best serve as a gauge to

find out the authenticity of the last revelation (the Qur'aan) as the
Word of God:

Rational Teachings:
Since our Creator bestowed reason and intellect upon us, it is our duty

to use it to distinguish the truth from falsehood. True, undistorted
revelation from God must be rational and can be reasoned out by all
unbiased minds.

Perfection:
Since our Creator is all perfect, His revelation must be perfect and
accurate, free from mistakes, omissions, interpolations and
multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
narration.

No Myths or Superstitions:
True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
dignity of our Creator or man himself.

Scientific:
Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.

Factual Prophecy:
Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.

Inimitable By Man:
True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true

revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to

see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

www.islam-guide.com
http://www.imanway1.com/
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/index.php

send me : (E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Cgiorgio

Why don't you just go to see him (or her or it) instead of spamming a
digital photography newsgroup?

"man" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> [...]
> multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
> narration.
>

> No Myths or Superstitions:
> True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
> dignity of our Creator or man himself.
>

> Scientific:
> Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
> scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.
>

> Factual Prophecy:
> Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
> prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
>

> Inimitable By Man:
> True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true
>
> revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to
>
> see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

Bill K

man wrote:
> [...]
> multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
> narration.
>

> No Myths or Superstitions:
> True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
> dignity of our Creator or man himself.
>

> Scientific:
> Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
> scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.
>

> Factual Prophecy:
> Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
> prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
>

> Inimitable By Man:
> True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true
>
> revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to
>
> see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

And your point is. . . . . . ?
--
Gator Bait

~~NoMad~~

Want to really know what Life is and the future of Truth?

Check out this new free Ebook: www.vias.org/beyinfoage/

NM

"man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> [...]
> multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its
> narration.
>

> No Myths or Superstitions:
> True revelation is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the
> dignity of our Creator or man himself.
>

> Scientific:
> Since our Creator is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is
> scientific and can withstand the challenge of science at all times.
>

> Factual Prophecy:
> Our Creator is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His
> prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
>

> Inimitable By Man:
> True revelation is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true
>
> revelation is a Living miracle, an open book challenging all mankind to
>
> see and prove for themselves its authenticity or veracity

Charles Schuler

"man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> What is life?

On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with
spamming idiots and pathological trolls.

David J Taylor

Charles Schuler wrote:
> "man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> What is life?

> On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing
> with spamming idiots and pathological trolls.

Just like life in general, then!

David

Deep Reset

"Charles Schuler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> What is life?

> On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with

Or knowing the difference between "chaff" and "chafe"

Ken Lucke

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Deep Reset
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Charles Schuler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >
> > "man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >> What is life?

> > On the Internet, it's mostly separating chafe from wheat and dealing with

> Or knowing the difference between "chaff" and "chafe"

Maybe the chaff is chafing him? It is a bit prickly.

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard