Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I want to chat with you!

Reply
Thread Tools

I want to chat with you!

 
 
sarahje00
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
and have many in common. Let's chat there.
http://geocities.com/ooxidk/

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ken Lucke
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
sarahje00 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
>


Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
so warmly and personally addressed!

(sorry, I don't normally reply to blatant spam, but that one was just
too sr00pid to pass up)

--
You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating
the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for
independence.
-- Charles A. Beard
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006

? "Ken Lucke" <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
news:231220062158090451%(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> sarahje00 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> > and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> > http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
> >

>
> Wow - must be almost like Santa Claus (who can get around so well) -
> she lives in ALL the same cities as ALL of us here to whom her post was
> so warmly and personally addressed!
>

Yeah-you didn't know, scammers are ubiquitous.Why should we chat there, and
not in somewhere neutral place, like a cafe?



--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering
mechanized infantry reservist
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> (sorry, I don't normally reply to blatant spam, but that one was just
> too sr00pid to pass up)
>
> --
> You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
> reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating
> the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for
> independence.
> -- Charles A. Beard



 
Reply With Quote
 
Roy G
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006

"sarahje00" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
>


If you want to chat just 'phone me anytime.

Don't reverse the charges.

Roy G


 
Reply With Quote
 
Doug Robbins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2006
Are you the one with the big hooters?

"sarahje00" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Merry X'mas! I just saw you here. I found that we live in the same city
> and have many in common. Let's chat there.
> http://geocities.com/ooxidk/
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to output all of my STDOUT to a single line....dont want to scroll seancsnyder@gmail.com Perl Misc 4 09-13-2006 04:32 PM
Chat Server and Chat Client for INTRANET diptanu@gmail.com Java 0 01-30-2006 06:56 PM
I want to create a link "e-mail this page to a friend" on clicking this link i want to send the URL of that current page to a friend pavi Javascript 0 01-13-2006 12:10 PM
Hi I have one web application and i want to get the number of users who are currently accessing the application. Also I want to get the user details of each user, which is stored in a database. How can I do this? Pls help. Getting No: and anu Java 11 05-12-2005 03:25 PM
[Reminder] Online chat with Networking & Devices VP about Networking in Longhorn Eddy Malik [MSFT] Wireless Networking 0 03-22-2005 03:27 AM



Advertisments