Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Yosemite

Yosemite

ned_sud@yahoo.com

http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html

Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Mike Russell

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
>
>> http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html
>>
>> Awesome photo of yosemite valley

This is the view from the first lookout when you enter the park, right?
Ansel Adams did this one quite a number of times, so it's not the most
original viewpoint, but it turned out quite well. Looks like you used a
fairly long lens, which makes it a lot easier to see half done and the
falls.
--

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Gregory Blank

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html
>
> Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Rather mundane.
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

MarkČ

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html
>
> Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Where's the rest of the Valley?

Here's a closer look at Half-Dome I shot in the Spring:

It's hard to shoot anything in Yosemite that doesn't seem beaten to death.
What I liked about the Half-Dome shot was that this "lake" isn't usually
there at all. The area was flooded, so it offered an opportunity for
something a little less typical.

www.pbase.com/markuson

ray

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:29:15 -0800, ned_sud wrote:

> http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html
>
> Awesome photo of yosemite valley

It's quite nice - I have a number from Yellowstone and Glacier which
turned out fairly nicely.

Eric Miller

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> http://nedsudduth.blogspot.com/2006/12/yosemite.html
>
> Awesome photo of yosemite valley

Since we're all showing our Yosemite shots:

<http://www.dyesscreek.com/honeymoon/yosemite_valley_bw.htm>

Eric Miller

hellman@stanford.edu

Continuing the sharing of Yosemite photos, I won't pretend that the
photos on the following web page are great from a photographer's point
of view, but the vantage point is unusual -- shot from a motor glider
while crossing of Yosemite.

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html

There are other Yosemite photos accesible from the parent web page:

http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/photos.html

Thanks to the other photo posters. I enjoyed them all.

Martin

Arnor Baldvinsson

Hi Eric,

> <http://www.dyesscreek.com/honeymoon/yosemite_valley_bw.htm>

You have some really nice shots there

--
Arnor Baldvinsson
San Antonio, Texas

Arnor Baldvinsson

Hi Martin,

> http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html

Interesting perspective from the air
--
Arnor Baldvinsson
San Antonio, Texas

MarkČ

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Continuing the sharing of Yosemite photos, I won't pretend that the
> photos on the following web page are great from a photographer's point
> of view, but the vantage point is unusual -- shot from a motor glider
> while crossing of Yosemite.
>
> http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/...Yos/index.html
>
> There are other Yosemite photos accesible from the parent web page:
>
> http://www-ee.stanford.edu/~hellman/soaring/photos.html
>
> Thanks to the other photo posters. I enjoyed them all.
>
> Martin

That something I've always wanted to do...either glide, paraglide,
hang-glide, or fly an ultra-light.
Someday...
Thanks for sharing.

www.pbase.com/markuson