Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Infrared competition reminder and other things

Infrared competition reminder and other things

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder before the silly seasontakes hold and we are all
taken up with family, overeating and enjoyment, to get you entries in
for the DIMi/MaxMax digital infrared competition. The winner in
December, January and February will win a special IR filter, the grand
prize winner gets a US$450 value camera conversion.

New competitions start in January as well, with software as prizes, so
keep an eye open.

Also, I'll be posting the next part of my CS3 Beta analysis over the
next few days broken into a number of parts because of size.

Our best wishes to you all and your families for whatever this season
means to you and yours. Stay safe, be well and be happy.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/