Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Can anyone tell me how to filter the offensive topics listed here?

Can anyone tell me how to filter the offensive topics listed here?

Justin C

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
"iamcanadian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi! I like this group as it has been been very helpful. However, like
> most of the groups every once in awhile there is a post that is out of
> context. How do I set it so those are not visible or is this possible?

How do I filter off topic posts like this one? The group is high-traffic
enough as it is without these muppets posting *more* off topic crap that
*isn't* photo related and is *unwanted* by *everyone* but the poster.

Why don't they ask their dumb questions in groups relevant to their
question or search for it on their access providers web-site, they could
probably (if their obviously inept brains could come up with a
half-sensible search string) find something like this:
http://tinyurl.com/y3sry8

Jeez, who wipes your behind, or do you ask in rec.golf?

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Paul Heslop

Justin C wrote:

> Jeez, who wipes your behind, or do you ask in rec.golf?

You must be such a comfort to people with problems.

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Mike Fields

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Justin C wrote:
>
>> Jeez, who wipes your behind, or do you ask in rec.golf?
>>

> You must be such a comfort to people with problems.
>

> --
> Paul (Need a lift she said much obliged)
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Same thought I had. Wondered if he was born such an idiot
or if this took time to perfect.

mikey

Mike Russell

"Justin C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Jeez, who wipes your behind, or do you ask in rec.golf?

LOL. Now everyone will weigh in on your rant, and we'll have another round
on the house.
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

Bill Funk

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:59:36 +0000, Justin C
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jeez, who wipes your behind, or do you ask in rec.golf?

I don't play golf, but the question makes me wonder: does this have
anything to do with ball washers?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"