Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Remote shutter release for Nikon Coolpix 8700

Remote shutter release for Nikon Coolpix 8700

Carol

Paul

I know exactly what you mean. I moved to the 'country' in September.
My old house was so close to the neighbors that when they sneezed I
could pass them a tissue through the window while sitting at my kitchen
table without getting up.

Carol