Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

Reply
Thread Tools

Photoshop CS3 Beta available for download

 
 
Wayne J. Cosshall
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2006
Hi All,

Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
<http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
nospam
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2006
In article <4581d58c$0$29330$(E-Mail Removed)> , Wayne J.
Cosshall <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>


more info at:

<http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061214-8425.html>

including screen shots.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rick Sciacca
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2006
It won't be posted until tomorrow, December 15, and unlike the public beta
of Lightroom, it requires a valid CS2 serial number. That serial number is
used to get a beta CS3 license for the installer and if you don't have that,
then it is installed as a two-day demo.


-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix



On 12/14/06 6:22 PM, "nospam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <4581d58c$0$29330$(E-Mail Removed)> , Wayne J.
> Cosshall <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
>> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>

>
> more info at:
>
> <http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20061214-8425.html>
>
> including screen shots.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Stewy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2006
In article <4581d58c$0$29330$(E-Mail Removed)> ,
"Wayne J. Cosshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Details of the CS3 Beta are available:
> <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=807>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Wayne
>
> Wayne J. Cosshall
> Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
> Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
> Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
> http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
> Workshops and seminars: http://www.thedigitalimagemaker.com/
> Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/


What already?
Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are demanding
extra because the dollar is slipping so much.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Wayne J. Cosshall
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2006
Stewy wrote:
>
> What already?
> Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are demanding
> extra because the dollar is slipping so much.


I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel version
for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, The Digital ImageMaker, http://www.dimagemaker.com/
Blog http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.com/
 
Reply With Quote
 
Frank ess
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2006
Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
> Stewy wrote:
>>
>> What already?
>> Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are
>> demanding extra because the dollar is slipping so much.

>
> I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel
> version for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.
>


CreativePro's take on it:
http://www.creativepro.com:80/story/...l?cprose=daily

--
Frank ess
 
Reply With Quote
 
John McWilliams
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2006
Frank ess wrote:
> Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
>> Stewy wrote:
>>>
>>> What already?
>>> Adobe must have a cash flow problem or else the investors are
>>> demanding extra because the dollar is slipping so much.

>>
>> I don't think it is too soon for Apple, who have wanted an Intel
>> version for Mac OS of the creative suite for some time.


I'm looking at the beta today, and it's pretty slick, and much needed.
As to Adobe and cash flow?? Releasing a beta has nothing to do with
increasing current cash flow. A very slight drain, in fact.
>>


> CreativePro's take on it:
> http://www.creativepro.com:80/story/...l?cprose=daily


It's a nice start, but there's lot more to this release than they mention.

--
John Mcwilliams
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cs3 vs cs3 extended ? oleuncleted@aol.com Digital Photography 3 06-27-2008 01:21 PM
Photoshop CS3 or Dreamweaver CS3 on WinXP-64? Mike J.S. Windows 64bit 4 10-07-2007 06:18 AM
Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge Wayne J. Cosshall Digital Photography 33 01-04-2007 12:50 PM
Photoshop CS3 Beta review of Photoshop, parts 1, 2 and 3 Wayne J. Cosshall Digital Photography 5 12-31-2006 08:57 PM
Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Camera RAW Wayne J. Cosshall Digital Photography 0 12-18-2006 11:40 AM



Advertisments