Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need software for SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera

Need software for SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera

Paul

Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.

Any suggestions?
Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?

Thanks
Paul

A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics

Roy G

news:lCbgh.1507$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the software.
> Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
>
> Thanks
> Paul
>

> A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
> http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics

Hi.

You will need the Twain Driver for this camera. Try the makers website for
a Download.

Roy G

ray

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:40:16 -0500, Paul wrote:

> Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
> software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
>
> Thanks
> Paul
>

> A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:
> http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...&s=electronics

Since it seems to have a USB cable included I'd say there is about an 80%
chance it would work with Linux. Without any additional driver. I'd
suggest you boot a modern Linux Live CD like Knoppix and plug it in.

fantomfenix1023@yahoo.com

http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cameras...-drivers/sipix

fantomfenix1023@yahoo.com

On Dec 14, 4:40 am, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Have acquired a SiPix StyleCam Digital Camera but don't have the
> software. Tried using my ArcSoft but no help.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Or does anyone have a copy of software they can email us?
>
> Thanks
> Paul
>
> A picture an description of camera can seen at Amazon.com:http://www.amazon.com/SIPIX-SiPix-St...ra/dp/B0000696..

here you go try this link. i have a Sipix CAMeleon and lost the
software, but found this link after 1 month off and
on looking.

http://www.lostmydrivers.com/cameras...-drivers/sipix